Metro is owned by T-Mobile, and it is also called MetroPCS. The company was founded in 2003 in the USA, and it is still a largely independently operated cellphone carrier company owned by T-Mobile. It uses the same calling network as same as T-Mobile.
- 1 Metro PCS Bill Payment Login and Guide
- 1.1 MetroPCS Portal
- 1.2 Creating Account at Metro PCS
- 1.3 Metro PCS Bill Payment Sign In Process
- 1.4 Metro PCS Bill Payment Login Process
- 1.5 Password Recovery Process
- 1.6 Make a Payment
- 1.7 Payment Without Login
- 1.8 Payment by Phone
- 1.9 Payment By Mail
- 1.10 Customer Services
- 1.11 Conclusion
- 1.12 FAQ’s
- 1.13 Can I bring my phone to Metro PCS?
- 1.14 Does MetroPCS have any deals for the existing customers?
- 1.15 Is MetroPCS the same as the T-mobile?
- 1.16 Share this:
- 1.17 Related posts:
Metro PCS Bill Payment Login and Guide
Metro PCS has an employment of more than 50000 employees to serve to its customers. The Metro PCS also lets the clients to shop online, pay their bills online, do the transactions, and many other tasks which can be performed using the Metro PCS’s website. You can also shop for mobile phones, data plans, and other accessories online.
MetroPCS largely focuses on the prepaid wireless plans, which means that you will need to pay in advance for all of its services that you want to use. In under any circumstances that you exceed the limit of data or for calling or any other service, then you will need to pay for it to continue accessing that service on your phone. You can go to the MetroPCS bill payment online option or the MetroPCS payment by Phone option, or you can send a cheque to MetroPCS.
MetroPCS allows the customers to make the payment via online method because it is a virtual network operator. In addition to this feature, the customers can make their payments by simply visiting the store, or pay via phone or mail. You can also set up automatic mailing payments through banks associated with MetroPCS. When the payments are confirmed, there is no way that you can get those back in any case. But In spite of that, the MetroPCS immediately provides you with a confirmation code. This code helps you through the entire payment process. There are the ways by which you can easily pay the pending bills in advance.
The MetroPCS also provides its customers to pay in advance for several months. So, in case if you are new to the T-Mobile Payments, then in this article we are going to talk all about the Metro and T-mobile. And we are going to use some authentic and useful details to make the article more clear to you. We will also see the section “HOW TO PAY YOUR METRO PCS PHONE BILL ONLINE.” Continue reading further to know more about the Online Process of this portal facility.
Creating Account at Metro PCS
There are some basic easy ways to create an account at Metro PCS. Continue reading and follow these steps to create an account.
- Visit the official website of MetroPCS.
- Then select the option “MyAccount” that is located on the top of the page.
- Now, you will be able to navigate to the page and then click on the option saying “sign up.”
- After that, you will be directed to the front page that will provide you with all the required details, and then you can click on the submit button.
- Then your account will be created, and it would be live.
- Then go to the login page and get into the account.
- Now you have to insert your password, phone number, and then select the “sign-in button.”
- Congrats! You are finally inside the MetroPCS’s Account.
- You will have to complete the verification process first on the phone to activate the account.
Metro PCS Bill Payment Sign In Process
MetroPCS is owned and operated by T- Mobiles, and it has a lot of features for its users. But to use all these features, you will need to log in or sign in to your Metro PCS Account first. So, you will need to follow the simple steps given below to Sign in.
- Go to the website Metro PCS home page.
- Click on the My Account option.
- Click to create a new account or sign in.
- Enter the 8 digits Account PIN Number
- Enter your T-Mobile Mobile Number
- Click on the Sign-in button to get your account.
- Then, you will get a 6 digit code for security purposes.
- You will need to verify it and then finish your MetroPCS Sign In Process.
Once the above-mentioned procedure is completed, you will get the access to your MetroPCS My Account Page, and then you can use your MetroPCS My Accounts as per your needs.
Metro PCS Bill Payment Login Process
Instead of standing in the long queues in real life, you can pay your bills easily through the online portal. And you will need to login first to the portal. It will give you a lot of ease in contrast to the real-life scenario. Just look at the steps below to pay the bill online and then pay your Metro PCS bill anytime, anywhere, for your comfort.
- The first thing that you will need to do is to open your web browser from your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Then log in to the official website of Metro PCS that is metropcs.com.
- You need to go to the login tab on the homepage of the Metro PCS website. Then click the login button to proceed further.
- Now for login, you will need to enter your Metro PCS phone number and also your account pin number in the given column.
- Finally, click on the login button of the portal.
- Now you can easily access your Metro PCS account. And you can pay your bills too.
The Metro PCS web portal not does only let you pay your bill, but you also can pay the paid services, online shopping bills, and all that, etc
Password Recovery Process
It is possible that a user may forget his password or the record. In that case, don’t have to worry because you can reset your password from the portal. We have mentioned some steps below to easily reset your password and account info within some time. Stick to the given steps below.
- Open the web portal of your Metro PCS on your browser.
- Enter your MetroPCS phone number first on the login page.
- Then you will have to click on the Forgot account pin? Option.
- Then you will need to answer the secret questions for that number.
- If you give the right answers, then you would get the temporary password as a change on your phone through a message.
- After that, you will need to log in with your temporary password. And then, you can set the new password by using the account setting option.
Make a Payment
To make the payments on Metro PCS can be easily paid online, from the phone, mail, or at the selected authorized payment centers. It is important for you to note that depending on which payment method that you chose, of whom you may or may not be charged for a “convenience fee” in order to proceed with the payment. We are going to talk about a few things about how payments can be made through this. Stick to the paragraph and continue reading to know more about this
- Once you get access to the MetroPCS account, you can make your MetroPCS payments with a credit card or either a debit card like a Visa or a MasterCard or American Express card.
- After when you have signed in to your MetroPCS account, then you can also set up an AutoPay to pay your due payments automatically with your chosen card. If you are not exceeding your data and calling limits, then this may be the best feature for you to use.
- When your payment is successful on Metropcs by T-mobile, you will receive a confirmation message with a number. Keep it safe with you in case there is an issue with the payments made.
- Keep in mind that once your payment is made, you cannot undo the payment generally in case you wish you may pay multiple months in advance.
Paying bill Online from Portal
If you are interested in knowing the steps to pay the Metro PCS bill online, then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- After the login is done, the Metro PCS web portal then lets you proceed with the payment options.
- Then, it will direct you to the payment page from where you will need to enter your Metro PCS phone number.
- You will also need to enter your number again for the confirmation and then click on the next option.
- Then you can select the payment mode like a credit card or debit card.
- Fill in the payment details and all the other related details.
- After checking the details, you can click the payment option.
- Congrats! Your payment has been made.
Payment Without Login
- Open the official website that is metropcs.com
- Click on to payment option from the homepage.
- Then you will need to enter the required details like a phone number properly.
After that, click on the Next button.
- The windows will display the pending bills and also the other bills. Choose the bill that you want to pay.
- And then, enter the payment details and pay your bill.
Payment by Phone
- You can make your MetroPCS payment by a phone using a credit or a debit card. To do the Metropcs payment by phone, you can dial *99 from your T-mobile.
- If you want to make the payment from another phone, then dial the toll-free number that is 888-8metro8. But keep credit or the debit card, the phone number and PIN safe and secure.
Payment By Mail
You can send your bill portions to the area recorded in your bill on a monthly basis for the Metropcs bill pay address.
You can mail your payment to:
- Metro by T-Mobile Wireless, Inc.
- and address is PO Box 5119
- Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119
When contacting the Metro by mail for non-payment, you can mail to:
- Metro by T-Mobile Wireless, Inc. PO Box 601119
- Dallas, TX 75360
It does provide customers services for Making a payment at 1-888-8metro8 (863-8768), or you can dial *99 from your Metro by T-Mobile phone.
The Customer services are also available at 1-888-8metro8 (863-8768), or you can dial 611 from your Metro by T-Mobile phone.
In this discussion, we discussed everything related to MetroPCS and its bill payment methods along with the login and signed up procedures. The bills are paid through different ways that we discussed. The T-Mobile Payment Online Process or the Metropcs by T-mobile payment Process is really simple, and you can perform this task very gently within a few minutes using this guide.
You will just need to follow the instructions that we have given here to Pay Your Metro PCS Phone Bill with relevant options. We hope that you find this info very useful, and it brings any help to you and that you may feel easy to ask us any questions. If you have any questions or a problem then you can leave a comment or mail us at our given mail in the section, we will respond when we will see your request.
- Publix Passport Oasis Employee Login Guide
- Talentreef Login Employee Manager and Applicant Portal Sign Up
- Comerica Bank Login – Web Banking Solutions Guide
- MyTHDHR Your Schedule Login – My Home Depot Working Guide
Can I bring my phone to Metro PCS?
You can bring your phone to the Metro if you want to buy a new Metro SIM card after when you have your Metro SIM Card, you can call at 888-863-8768 or bring your compatible phone, and unlocked phone to their local store to activate your Metro SIM Card.
Does MetroPCS have any deals for the existing customers?
MetroPCS is a prepaid network that has no contract carrier running off of the 4G LTE network forT-Mobile. While many of the Metro PCS free phone deals are available to the new customers that require customers to sign up for the wireless services, and existing customers can avail of new rate plans.
Is MetroPCS the same as the T-mobile?
The T-Mobile and the MetroPCS are owned by the same company. However, T-Mobile is a postpaid service, whereas the MetroPCS is a cheaper prepaid service.