FedEx main focus is to move the products from one place to another with the help of vehicles, so it provides ground fax division trucks and other machines to safely transfer shipping items. Mygroundbiz is included in some companies working with the FedEx Ground, for which you can also create your own account from the official website that is www.mygroundbiz.com and enter the existing FedEx Ground Biz account to bring your product. The FedEx is a popular shipping association, and with MyGroundBix, it becomes easier to ship or send gifts from one location to another location.
- 1 MyGroundBiz Login Account Portal Guide
MyGroundBiz Login Account Portal Guide
If you are using FedEx and you want to know more about the company, then you can only know from the respective vendors, and use the company details. Mygroundbiz is an online portal that is associated with the Fedex, where the users can log in to see news and information about the vendors and their billing or settlement of a particular company. The portal shows results to each of the individuals as per their user roles.
About the Portal
The online portal allows you to join the FedEx on specific tasks rather than working full time with the FedEx. MyGroundBiz was introduced for the new and old customers to make them able to send gifts abroad just by paying a little fee.
employees are also benefitted from working with this world-class shipping
company. These benefits may include access to finding news and information, meeting
new people who drop the new shipping for MyGroundBiz, so the employee can get to meet
people from across the globe using the service.
MyGroundBiz Sign-in Process
If you don’t have an account, then you cannot sign in to the portal, so you need to have an account first to sign in with the online portal. There is no harm in having both FedEx and MyGroundBiz account; you may proceed as follows.
- Open your browser from a computer, which must be connected to the internet, then go to the official website of MyGroundBiz and click on the Create an account option to create the MyGroundBiz FedEx account.
- You will have to provide some information to create the MyGroundBizAccount on the official website Buildagroundbiz.com.
- Your info must have your name, email, and password.
- The MyGroundBiz FedEx doesn’t require social security number (SSN), or your home address and P.O.Box, for identification.
- After entering credentials, you need to sign in with the email address you use during MyGroundBiz FedEx registration.
- Once you click on the verification link that is sent to you via mail, you will be then asked to sign in to your MyGroundBiz FedEx account with your own MyGroundBiz password and username.
When you logged in to the MyGroundBiz FedEx account, you will be asked to update your profile. Fill in the required fields for profile information and click on the update profile button. This is only available for the people of the United States and Canada.
MyGroundBiz Login Process
- First, go to the official website at www.mygroundbiz.com.
- Then follow the instructions given.
- Enter your username and the password in related fields
- Click on the submit button.
- Now you will now be redirected to your account.
MyGroundBiz Changing the Password
If you feel that your current password to MyGroundBiz account is weak and you need to change it. Then you can change it through this guide. However, if you can’t remember your MyGroundBiz password, then you can check the next section after this on how to reset MyGroundBiz forgot password.
- You need to open your browser on your device with an internet connection association, and then you need to go to your MyGroundBiz account.
- Then you have to scroll down to the Change Password option and add a new active MyGroundBiz password, enter the password that wants to change to, and confirm it in the next box, after which you must click on the Change Password to save the changes.
- You will be asked to log in to MyGroundBiz with the new password. Remember that password and keep it safe.
MyGroundBiz Resetting the Password or Username
After you are familiar with MyGroundBiz login and you use it daily, you can also change the password and username according to your choice if you want to. If either of them is forgotten or you can’t remember them exactly, and you need to reset it to be able to login to the MyGround Biz account, then follow these steps.
- You first need to login to the Buildagroundbiz.com from your web browser or from your phone.
- Proceed below and find and click on the option saying Forgot Password. This process is different from changing MyGroundBiz’s password. If you can remember your MyGroundbIZ password, then you can log in to your MyGroundBiz account to change your current account password.
- Enter your email address that is linked to your MyGroundBiz account on the FedEx and click on the Reset Password option. A new link to reset the MyGroundBiz password will be sent to you via email and instructions on how to reset it.
- Now, you need to sign in to your email address and click on the email that is received from [email protected] and then click on the password reset link in the message.
- Then you can get your new password ready. Type your new MyGroundBiz password into the column that is provided and then retype it again in the next column to confirm it. After that, you must click on the Change Password to change the new password as your MyGroundBiz Login password.
In this discussion, we discussed the MyGroundBiz login portal and the fedex guide. We hope this info comes as useful to you, and if you have questions, you can ask us.
- Kubotacreditusa Login And Payment Guide
- MYNMSU – New Mexico State University Student Login and Sign In
- Staples Associate Connection Login for Employee Sign-in
- Go Auto Insurance Login – Make a Payment
1. Do fedex Contractors make Good Money?
An average FedEx Independent Contractor pay in the United States of America on a yearly basis is approximately $66,581, which is 70% below the national average.