We live in a world with the governments, which provide us with the luxuries of modern life, such as roads, bridges, utilities of life. That’s why we have to pay the Govt taxes and tolls. The tolls are paid to maintain the system of transportation. If there is no toll, then there will be no money to repair the roads and keep the traffic going.
Every road traveler pays the toll at the toll point. But due to the new system, you can pay the toll online.
Paymymadxtolls.com is a portal which allows the user to pay the toll for traveling through the MDX Zone.
This article will tell you all about the procedure and steps for online toll payment. So keep reading to find out more.
- 1 About MDX Tolls
- 1.1 How to create an account on paymymdxtolls.com?
- 1.2 Login and payment details of paymymdxtolls.com
- 1.3 Benefits of paymymdxtolls.com
- 1.4 Paymymdxtolls.com Customer support
- 1.5 Frequently asked questions
- 1.5.1 Q1: Is paymymdxtolls.com legit?
- 1.5.2 Q2: I live in Alaska. Can I pay my toll through this service?
- 1.5.3 Q3: Do I have to provide my social security number?
- 1.5.4 Q4: Do I have to provide my driver’s license number?
- 1.5.5 Q5: How much do I have to pay for the toll payment?
- 1.5.6 Q6: What is the artificial imaging system?
- 1.5.7 Q7: Do I need to be the first owner of the vehicle?
- 1.5.8 Q8: What is the benefit of this toll?
- 1.5.9 Q9: I have two vehicles. Can I use the same account?
- 1.5.10 Q10: Can I pay my wife’s toll through my account?
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Related posts:
About MDX Tolls
MDX stands for Miami Dade Express Way Authority. The authority has put a toll on all travelers. Only valid transporters are exempted from the toll.
This toll is for the construction of new roads and repairing of the old roads.
MDX has created a system for collecting the toll. Here are the details.
- The system has an artificial imaging system, which identifies the number plate of the vehicle.
- The toll is sent by an invoice to the registered user of the vehicle.
- The users can claim the stolen number plates through the system.
- A prepay option is available for frequent travelers.
How to create an account on paymymdxtolls.com?
You need to have the invoice from the toll-by-plate for making the payment. And the registration details are given below.
- You must be a permanent resident of the US.
- You must be above 18 for toll payment.
- You must have a laptop, computer, or tablet.
- You must have an internet connection.
- So for registration, open your laptop, computer, or tablet.
- Connect to the internet. Your internet connection must be fast, reliable, and stable.
- Open the web browser.
- Type in paymymdxtolls.com in the address bar and hit enter.
- You will be directed to a homepage.
- You can find the sign-up option on the homepage.
- Click the sign-up option.
- You will be directed to form.
- Enter your name, address, zip code, and vehicle registration number.
- Then you need to enter your email address.
- After that, you need to provide a social security number.
- There will be some other minor details.
- Fill out all the details correctly.
- Now, submit the form.
- A confirmation email is sent to you.
- Verify the account through your inbox.
- Now you have the account.
- You can pay the toll online.
Login and payment details of paymymdxtolls.com
For login and payment of your toll, follow the steps.
- Open your laptop, computer, or tablet.
- Connect to the internet connection; make sure that connection is stable.
- Open your web browser.
- Type in paymymdxtoll.com in the address bar and hit enter.
- You will be directed to the homepage.
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- You will be directed to the sign-in form.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Then you must hit submit.
- You will be directed to a dashboard.
- The dashboard has the option of payment.
- Click the payment button.
- Then you need to enter the vehicle registration number.
- After that, the website will ask your driver’s license number.
- Enter the driver’s license number.
- Then you need to enter the account number, which will be 16-digits.
- Your toll will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the toll from the invoice.
- Then choose the payment method.
- You can choose from Master Card, Visa Card, American Express, Discover Card, and E-checks.
- Enter the details of the payment method and your PIN number.
- Then you must hit the submit button.
- Your toll will be paid in an instant.
Benefits of paymymdxtolls.com
Following are the core benefits.
- Your vehicle is registered in the system.
- You do not have to stop at the toll plaza.
- Your time is saved.
- You can use the toll receipts for legal use.
Paymymdxtolls.com Customer support
The portal provides customer support to its users.
You can call them at 855-277-0848.
The customer service is open from 7 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday.
The customer service is off during Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Independence Day.
- Thedoctorbill.com Login: Pay Your Medical Bills Online
- Tollbyplate.com [Pay Bill, Toll, Fines Online]
- Epayitonline [Medical Billing Online]
- TrashBilling Login [Pay Bills Online]
Frequently asked questions
Q1: Is paymymdxtolls.com legit?
Ans: Yes, it is legit. The service is incorporated under federal regularities.
Q2: I live in Alaska. Can I pay my toll through this service?
Ans: No, you cannot. This service is only for the transporters of Florida.
Ans: Yes, you have to provide the social security number. Your account on the portal requires the social security number.
Q4: Do I have to provide my driver’s license number?
Ans: Yes, you need to provide the driver’s license number for the activation of your account.
Q5: How much do I have to pay for the toll payment?
Ans: There is no fee for using the portal. You only need to pay the toll. Moreover, there are no hidden fees.
Q6: What is the artificial imaging system?
Ans: It is a system applied at the highway toll checkpoints. This system keeps the data on registered vehicles. Your number plate is recognized at the toll checkpoints by artificial imaging. Then this system charges the toll to your account.
Q7: Do I need to be the first owner of the vehicle?
Ans: No, you do not need to be the first owner of the vehicle. But you need to register the vehicle in your name.
Q8: What is the benefit of this toll?
Ans: This toll is collected for the improvement of the roads. Your payment will contribute to the improvement of highways and salaries of the MDX authority.
Q9: I have two vehicles. Can I use the same account?
Ans: Yes, you can use the one account for payment of two vehicles. But both vehicles must be registered in your name.
Q10: Can I pay my wife’s toll through my account?
Ans: No, you cannot. Your wife needs to create a separate account.