We all are tired of paying traffic fines and toll. It is because of the tedious system of the toll and traffic controllers. Let’s take an example, you are going to shop for something in the city, and you parked your car at the wrong place. When you come back, you find a ticket on your window. Now, it is a new headache for you. First, you have to spare money for the fine, and then you have to go to the traffic office. After that, you have to fill the forms and deposit the fines into the bank online. Tollbyplat.com is a digital portal, where you can pay the fine online.
This article will tell you all about this time-saver. So keep reading to find out more.
- 1 About tollbyplate.com
- 1.1 The requirement to make the account
- 1.2 How to get registered at Florida Turnpike Enterprise?
- 1.3 How to create an account on tollbyplate.com?
- 1.4 How to pay at tollbyplate.com?
- 1.5 Benefits of tollbyplate.com
- 1.6 Frequently asked questions
- 1.6.1 Q1: What I need to do for registration at the Florida Turnpike Enterprise?
- 1.6.2 Q2: How can I receive the invoice?
- 1.6.3 Q3: Do I have to provide my social security number?
- 1.6.4 Q4: I am not the first owner of the vehicle. Can I use the system?
- 1.6.5 Q5: What I have to pay for the invoice?
- 1.6.6 Q6: Can I use the system outside of Florida?
- 1.6.7 Q7: My details of bills do not verify with the invoice. What should I do?
- 1.6.8 Q8: Is toll tax deductible? Can I use the invoice for my tax returns?
- 1.6.9 Q9: How many vehicles can I register with the system?
- 1.6.10 Q10: Which payment methods can I choose?
- 1.6.11 Q11: Can I pay my traffic tickets?
The makers of this website did deals with the Govt and brought a system for traffic toll and fines. This portal is ready for taking your traffic charges and tolls. You need to create an account on the portal, which is easy and simple. This website does not charge anything extra for depositing your fines and tolls.
This system is operated by Florida Turnpike Enterprise.
Your toll plate is registered in the system, and you do not have to stop at the toll. The computerized system of the toll will recognize your number plate and charge you online.
The requirement to make the account
Following are the requirement for the account.
- You are an adult above 18 years.
- You must have a vehicle.
- The vehicle must have registered you as the first owner.
- You are registered with Florida Turnpike Enterprise.
How to get registered at Florida Turnpike Enterprise?
You must follow the steps.
- Go to Florida Turnpike office.
- Get the form.
- Fill out the form with details.
- Submit the form with documents.
- The Enterprise will update their system with your license plate.
- And the Enterprise will send you an invoice every month.
How to create an account on tollbyplate.com?
You need to follow the steps.
- Open your computer, laptop, or tablet.
- Connect to the internet. Your internet connection must be fast, reliable, and stable.
- Type incom in the address bar and hit enter.
- You will be directed to a homepage.
- Click the option of creating the account.
- You will be directed to a form.
- The form will ask your personal details and vehicle details.
- Fill out the details correctly.
- Then submit the form.
- You will be sent an email for verification.
- Verify your account from the email.
- Now you have an account. Thus you can pay your toll and fines online.
How to pay at tollbyplate.com?
You need to follow the steps.
- When you have received the invoice from the Florida Turnpike enterprise, then you need to pay the bill.
- So open your computer, laptop, or tablet.
- Connect to the internet.
- Open the web browser.
- Type in tollbyplate.com in the address bar and hit enter.
- You will be directed to a home page.
- Click the login option.
- You will be asked the ID.
- Provide the ID.
- Then you will be asked about the invoice number.
- Provide the invoice number.
- Your bill will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the bill with your invoice.
- If details do not match, then contact the customer service.
- If details are correct, then choose the payment option.
- You will have the option of more than five payment methods.
- Choose your desired payment method.
- You can choose from Visa Card, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card, E-checks, and Personal checks.
- Fill in the details of the payment method.
- Enter your PIN.
- Then you need to hit submit.
- Your bill will be paid in an instant.
Benefits of tollbyplate.com
Following are the benefits you can enjoy.
- You do not have to stop at the toll. The plate recognition system will recognize your license plate.
- You do not have to go to the traffic office for the payment of fines.
- It saves your time from standing in long lines at traffic office and banks.
- You have the option to choose more than five payment methods.
- You can track your travel expenses by using this website.
- You will have the invoice of all your tolls in your mailbox.
Frequently asked questions
Q1: What I need to do for registration at the Florida Turnpike Enterprise?
Ans: You must be the first owner of the vehicle. You must possess the documents. And you need to provide the personal details.
Q2: How can I receive the invoice?
Ans: All your tolls will be calculated by the system. At the end of the month, you will receive an invoice through mail.
Ans: Yes, you have to provide your social security number.
Q4: I am not the first owner of the vehicle. Can I use the system?
Ans: No, you cannot use the system. The Enterprise works with the first owners of the vehicles.
Q5: What I have to pay for the invoice?
Ans; You have to pay the tolls and additional $2.5 as administrative charges.
Q6: Can I use the system outside of Florida?
Ans: Yes, you can use the system outside of Florida.
Q7: My details of bills do not verify with the invoice. What should I do?
Ans: Call the customer service and as for the correction. The number of customer service is on the invoice.
Q8: Is toll tax deductible? Can I use the invoice for my tax returns?
Ans: Toll is a tax. You cannot write that off in your tax returns.
Q9: How many vehicles can I register with the system?
Ans: You can register as many vehicles you want. But you need to be the first owner of the vehicles.
Q10: Which payment methods can I choose?
Ans: You can choose more than five payment methods. You can use Master Card, Visa Card, American Express, Discover Card, E-checks, and Personal checks.
Q11: Can I pay my traffic tickets?
Ans: Yes, you can pay your traffic tickets.